Mike wants to hear from you!

Please leave a comment on this page to let Mike know how he’s done.   Were his prices fair and reasonable, did he solve your problem?  Did he keep his appointment?

Want to know what Mike Way Appliance Repair customers are saying?

1. Karen Morgan

Mike is professional, courteous, and reliable. Your appliance will be repaired quickly at a reasonable cost. Do not hesitate to call Mike, you will be glad you did!

2. Jeanine

After doing research for a repair person, I decided to call Mike based on the testimonials listed on this site. When I called I was surprised because Mike answered the phone. He was able to come and take a look at my washing machine the same day. He was extremely honest with me when I asked for his opinion. He told me the pros and cons of repairing my machine. Based on what he shared with me, I decided to invest in a new machine. His professionalism was top notch. If I ever need any other appliances repaired, I will definitely use Mike Way Appliance Repair!

3. Mike was great! He fixed my washer leak right away and the price was fairly reasonable. It’s hard to find honest technicians, but he’s one of the few!! 5 stars!!

4. Leigh Hudson

It was so great to meet Mike. I found him online and gave him a call; too me it was urgent, my refrigerator would not seal and I have three kids to feed. He told me a time but managed to squeeze me in nearly three hours earlier! He then told me the unfortunate truth about the cost of repair verses buying new. But it was good to have a repair man with my best interest in mind and not one to push a fix just to make a sale. I really appreciated the honesty. I plan to use him for any and all of my appliance’s maintenance.

5. I have an old Washing Machine that would not agitate or spin and called Mike. He gave me a time that he would come out, was on time and IMMEDIATELY fixed the problem and had the parts with him!!! Does it give any better than this !?! He is extremely knowledgeable of appliance repair and fixes it right the first time, not to mention he comes to your home. I would not hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone and everyone. Please give him a call, you will not be disappointed.

6. Melva Evans

Efficiently analyzed the problem with my dryer and fixed it. Mike was courteous, easy to do business with and more than fair. I would highly recommend him and plan on using him again.

7. Angela

I called Mike to repair my dryer. He was able to come out right away. He was able to fix my dryer and had a lot of great maintenance tips. I highly recommend Mike he is very honest and reasonably priced. Thanks again!

8. May 16, 2014

Mike was Fast to respond to our needs. He had the parts and got the job done quick and done Right.
    Would recommend him 100 percent

• Mike did a great job repairing our frig on a Saturday even. Fast, friendly, reliable service.

9. We have had the pleasure of receiving outstanding customer service twice from Mike and happily recommend Mike to everyone that needs his services. He is prompt, has the parts needed to to the job with him and knows exactly what needs to be done. When he gives you a time that he will be there, he is there! In this day and age it is so refreshing to be treated fair, honestly and as a valued customer!!! If you are needing any appliance repair, please call Mike first, you’ll be grateful!

10. I called Mike a couple weeks ago because my dryer wasn’t heating. He came out within an hour of my call and found the problem within a few minutes. He replaced the part and in just a few hours my dryer was good as new. It has been working perfectly since. He was professional, friendly and reasonable!! I definitely recommend Mike!!!

11. Steve Stacey

Mike,I appreciate the quick fix on my fridge.Very professional and very helpful.I also appreciate honesty and integrity,a rare find these days,I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs work on their appliances.

12. Bridget Condon

Very knowledgeable and honest guy. Fixed our fridge. Would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone. Will only use Mike from now on.

13. Googled for help on Friday for our washing machine agitator that died. Called one company and let’s just say the lady lacked “soft skills” to be someone answering the phone. We continued on and found Mike Jarrett of themikeway and read the testimonials from others. My husband called him, he was on his way home from family and said he’d try and get with us tomorrow. He called this morning and was available long before he quoted, came over, fixed the problem and was on his way. Very courteous and helpful. We HIGHLY recommend Mike for any and all of your appliance needs! He knows his stuff….call Mike when you need repairs…cost is MUCH more reasonable than others we checked out!

14. “I had a great experience with Mike yesterday when he came over to diagnose/fix my Whirlpool oven/range that has not worked for over a month. He had originally gave me an idea as to what I may be and how much it would be to fix. I wanted to pay him in cash so that is why I had to wait/save up for the job to be completed. I had to leave from work and had limited time to meet him. He was prompt, clean, profesional and educational and showed me what was wrong. You don’t realize how much you miss having things like a stove/oven to cook with!…well he got it up and running and it made my day! Oh by the way, the overall job was actually $67 under budget of what I thought it was going to be!!!..Yep!!! I would reccomend Mike to anyone that leads a busy life like myself that needs a true pro to come out quickly, and do accurate job in a quick manner so you can get on with you day, work,, etc…huge thumbs up!!!!”

15. Lynn Edwards

Mike worked on my refrigerator a couple of years ago, fixed the fan and have had no troubles since. I kept his information and when the oven stopped working, called Mike. He arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, got the parts and had them installed in a few hours; testing everything before he left.
    He also gave me some pointers on how to keep my dishwasher in better shape! It’s nice to know where I can get good repairs and a fair price. I will definitely call Mike again and recommended his service.

Thank you!