Mike wants to hear from you!

Please leave a comment on this page to let Mike know how he’s done.   Were his prices fair and reasonable, did he solve your problem?  Did he keep his appointment?

Want to know what Mike Way Appliance Repair customers are saying?

1. Catherine

I called Mike late on Friday afternoon. He committed to be at my home the next day, Saturday morning. He evaluated my freezer problem and was able to resolve the problem quickly and professionally. Mike is very knowledgeable in the appliance industry, therefore I will not hesitate to call him again as well as refer him to friends and coworkers. In addition, Mikes fees are fair and reasonable.

2. Mike is a rare breed, an honest repairman. He came to my home on a Saturday after hours for a refrigerator emergency and replaced a part and got the compressor working. Unfortunately, the repair didn’t last and he came out on a Monday to advise my compressor was gone and not only recommended what brands to purchase he helped me pick it out! And refunded part of my previously paid amount back to me. Thanks so much for the help and good customer service, it was much appreciated.

3. This guy is the best: prompt, professional, courteous. I have used him on more than one occasion and in each instance he has offered free advice over the phone on what might solve my problem before coming to the house.
    He is outstanding and I would highly recommend him.

4. Eric T

Mike has been my appliance repair go-to guy for many years. From refrigerators to washers and dryers, and anything else you can think of, he has always come through for me with excellent results! If customer service is important to you, then you will not be disappointed with Mike!

5. Gene T.

Great guy, honest, dependably, does what he says. Gives you the choice as to what you feel like you can afford, repair, replace, do what you can yourself. Lets you know up front what charges can be, same day service, called this morning he happened to be in my area so he was by in just a couple of hours. I will call Mike for anymore work, whatever appliances it might be that needs attention, our problem solved with minor input.

6. Debbie Edwards

Wow! is all I can say. Talk about customer service, the old fashioned way. So refreshing. I called Mike on Saturday (5/21/16) and he at my house first thing Monday morning (just like he said he would be). Even though he was getting ready to go on vacation the very next day, he fit me into his schedule. Mike the Appliance Guy is now my go-to guy for any future appliance repairs.

7. L Thomas Rowe

Mike is obviously very knowledgable about appliances. I trust his judgement and procedures when he’s working here with a problem with an appliance in my house. If he is needed again, I wouldn’t hesitiTe to call him first again!

8. Melissa Weaver

I found Mike way on the web searching for someone with great reviews to work on my dryer. I found Mike and was very pleased!! He arrive on time, accessed the issue and repaired with new factory parts. While he had the dryer apart he checked out everything else to make sure all was in working order. I appreciate him being fair and honest. Dryer is working good as new!!

9. My dryer went out this afternoon so we gave Mike a call. He was here within 20 minutes even though it was about the end of his business day. He told and showed us what was wrong, gave us options with pricing a for those options, and checked to see if anything else might be wrong as well. We were very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone else needing an appliance serviced.

10. Very Prompt service. Repaired the refrigerator well. Phone follow up after repair. Thanks Mike. Great job.

11. Who wants to deal with an appliance repair while trying to prepare for Thanksgiving? Not me. However, if you want someone who will give you a fair price, arrive when agreed, do a good job, and even clean up afterwards, Mr. Way should be your choice. I have an older washer/dryer set that I would love to keep working, and he has helped me do just that, on more than one occasion. The “know-how” and professionalism is much appreciated, and I have an appliance acting up, I will continue to call Mr. Way!

12. Linda Blazek

Mike was very prompt in calling me before he arrived to confirm my appointment and arrived on time. I have an older Kenmore washer and dryer and he knew what the problem was, fixed the problem and told me how to take care of my machine for longer use. His charges are very reasonable and is honest in fixing the problem without added cost. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Mike!

13. Pattie Mitchell

Mike was here right on time, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He took the time to explain the problems, how to prevent future problems and how to fix minor problems ourselves if we wanted to. I will definitely call Mike again and highly recommend him!

14. Vicki Turner

I called Mike at 8:05 and he said he would be at my home by 9:30. He came to my rescue at 9:15. He not only told me what was wrong with my refrigerator, he informed me of the costs, handed me the burned out parts as he removed them, thankfully had the replacement parts with him, repaired the problem, pointed out a couple of things that could cause future problems that I could fix myself and after finishing up stayed a few minutes to make sure all was working correctly. He was not only very professional, but polite and friendly. I not only recommend him but if I have a need in the future, I will not hesitate to call him again. Thank you, Mike!

15. Christine

Mike recently came out and repaired my refrigerator. He came out the same day and made the repair. He was very nice and gave advice on things we needed to do. Would recommend him to anyone.